Friday, April 14, 2017

2017 DICK'S HS Nationals

For the 4th straight year I was the tournament photographer for the DICKS High School National Tournament. 10 games over the course of 3 days. This year was the first time the entire tournament was being played at Christ the King HS rather then moving to the Garden for the finals. Since we were staying at 1 location this year, I decided to do a few things different like adding some lights and a new remote camera location. This was only possible with help from J.C. at Nikon and Nikon Professional Services. The extra gear allowed me to capture images from some unique angles I wouldn't normally be able to set up cameras from. Also want to thank my friend Dougal Brownlie for all the help assisting. Here are some of my favorites from this years tournament.































No comments:

Post a Comment